WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, M+N collects personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us by:
- filling out and submitting any online form;
- participating in an event or survey, receiving newsletters or other literature;
- contacting us by e-mail or;
- providing other personal information to us in furtherance of our relationship. In connection with these activities, we may collect personal information from you, including, but not limited to, your name, physical address, e-mail address, age, gender, telephone number, fax number, user name and/or password associated with the use of MaloneyNovotny.com.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- to facilitate your use of our website and better understand your needs;
- to send you information, promotional materials, and offers from our organization as well as from our affiliates;
- to contact visitors to our website when necessary;
- to help address problems with our website;
- to administer our website;
- to conduct internal reviews of our website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within our website);
- to help us better understand visitors’ use of our website;
- to protect the security or integrity of our website;
WILL WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
M+N may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- to M+N’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that entity to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for M+N;
- to employees, independent contractors, service providers, and suppliers of M+N to fulfill a service request; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- in addition and subject to your consent, we may disclose such information to our third party marketing or service providers who may use such information in their business operations or who may contact you with information they feel may be useful to you. By providing information to us, you consent to your receipt from us and/or from any of our third party marketing or service providers of information and data we believe may be of interest to you.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
We do not direct our website to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13.
WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR INFORMATION IN THE EVENT OF UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES?In the event that M+N or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information acquired by us may be one of the assets transferred.
CAN I ACCESS MY INFORMATION?
If you would like to access or change any contact information you have provided to us, please contact us at webmaster@MaloneyNovotny.com.
HOW CAN I CONTACT MALONEYNOVOTNY.COM?
SECURITY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT THE LOSS, MISUSE, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Once we receive any personal information you share via our website, it is stored in our secure data center. We protect against unauthorized access all of the customer data we collect by means of firewalls and other security measures.When you give M+N personal information online, that information may be sent electronically to servers outside M+N and outside of the state where you originally entered the information. In addition, that information may be used, stored and processed outside of M+N and outside of the state where you entered that information. Whenever we handle personal information as described above, regardless of where this occurs, we take steps to ensure that your personal information is treated securely.Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to mgocpa.com, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. However, we cannot accept liability for disclosure of any personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized ads or errors and omissions of third parties.