Leaving a Legacy
M+N Family Office Services, a subsidiary of Maloney + Novotny, offers a full line of family office services to multi-generational family units. Services provided include financial and income tax planning, investment benchmarking, charitable giving, trust administration, estate planning, tax preparation and personal administrative services which include bill paying and preparation of financial statements.
What are the benefits of M+N Advisory Services?
- One central source for information on, advice about, or oversight of a family’s financial matters
- A dedicated team of professionals who are focused on client goals in a completely confidential manner
- Continuity from generation to generation
- Access to professional advisors who can educate family members about their responsibilities of ownership and participative governance
- Managing multi-generational needs
- Educating children and younger generations to be responsible stewards of wealth
- Serving beneficiaries with diverse requirements and interests
- Providing estate, tax, financial planning and other concierge services
Family Office Services Leadership
JAMES C. SEKERAK
Chief Administrative Officer & Account Manager
Jim Sekerak is the Chief Administrative Officer and Account Manager at M+N Advisory Services. He has worked in a family office environment since 1995 and serves as Treasurer on several charitable foundations.
JOSEPH P. KOVALCHECK, CPA, CFP
Chief Operating Officer & Account Manager
Joe Kovalcheck is the COO and an Account Manager at M+N Advisory Services. Joe had previously spent 23 years at a local public accounting firm where he was the Partner in Charge of Tax. In that role, he worked extensively with individual clients as well as trusts and partnerships. Joe enjoys golfing, reading, and traveling.
MARIANNE GREGA, EA, CFP
Executive Account Manager
Marianne Grega is an Account Manager at M + N Advisory Services. Marianne’s experience comes from public accounting as well as the family-office environment. Marianne has significant tax experience working with high net worth individuals focusing on individual, gift, estate and trust tax compliance.